The PK International School is a CBSE affiliated school, founded by Mr. Pratap Waman Khandebharad in 2011 with the aim of creating a free atmosphere where children develop their personality to the fullest extent with confidence, strength and life skill.
It is an institution which constantly endeavors to provide quality education and excel in every field and is strategically located between ecofriendly and noise free environment at Chakan.
PKIS strives tomorrow working with the parents and the community for preparing students to be responsible, productive and compassionate members of a global community by placing child at the center of learning process.
- NOC: From Maharashtra Government
- NOC No.: NOC 4314|C.R. 160/SM – 2
- NOC Date: 20/06/2012
- Status of Affiliation: Provisional
- Affiliation No.: 1130630
- Affiliation with the board since: 2016
- Name of the Trust: PK Foundation
- Period up to which registration is valid: Permanent
- Name of the Founder, President: Mr. Pratap Waman Khandebharad
- Chairman: Mrs. Nanda Khandebharad
- Secretary: Mrs. Suvarna Tikone
- Outside Principal: Mrs. Sangita Gajbhare and Mrs. Gauri Walekar
- Trust Member: Mr. Sitaram Potwade
- Teacher Representative: Mrs. Priyanka Pawle and Mrs. Archana Thakre
- Parents Representative: Mr. Sanjay Vishe and Mr. Navnath Argade
Grievance Officer: Mrs. Meena Ghanwat
- Mrs. Meera Bhosale
- Mrs. Neelima Sarode
- Mr. Bhanudas Motirave
Sexual Harassment Committee:
- Mrs. Suvama Tikone
- Mrs. Khuleshwari Walse
- Mrs. Priyanka Pawle
- Mrs. Swapnali Zaware
Our teachers are well trained and qualified and encourage the students to come up with creative responses, showing that learning is fun and interactive.
Non-teaching staff is support system of school that supports in the functioning of the school.