- The School believes in offering equal opportunities to all students and as such there are no interviews or elimination rounds for admission to any class.
- Parents are requested to note that there is total transparency in admission system and the management does not believe in any reservations or quota, for admission except as required under Right to Education (RTE) Act.
- All admissions will be treated as provisional admissions, till the receipt of leaving certificate/ Transfer certificate, from the previous school and last date for the submission of the same is 30th June. In case, the L.C. is not received within the stipulated time, the management has the right to revoke the admission.
- A child coming from another country must have the transfer certificate countersigned by the Indian Foreign Services office (Embassy, High Commission etc.)
- RTE students are admitted as per norms.
Details of Fee Structure
Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
|Class I ||23,000
|Class II- IV||25,000
|Class V ||27,000
|Class VI-VII ||29,500
|Class VIII ||30,000
|Class IX-X ||33,000